PARK INN by RADISSON ABERDEEN
1 Justice Mill Lane
Click here to see location on the map
Tel: +44 1224 592 999
Fax: +44 (1224) 593 003
Locality: City Centre
Enviably situated in the centre of the "Granite City," the Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen hotel creates the perfect home base for exploring nearby attractions such as the Grampian Whisky and Castle Trail. Aberdeen is a city rich with history and stands out as the oil capital of Europe. As a renowned golfing centre in Aberdeen, the hotel sits in close proximity to 52 local golf clubs. This hotel excels as a stylish accommodation that couples Scottish hospitality with first-class amenities such as flat-screen televisions and individual climate control to create a stay that is ideal for business and leisure travellers alike.
- Ideally located in city centre Aberdeen, this hotel is steps from Union Street and borders the city's cosmopolitan west end.
- The hotel offers 185 colourful, modern rooms overlooking the nearby harbour or city centre.
- In-room amenities include a flat-screen television, work desk, safe, tea and coffee provisions and individual climate control.
- The stunning, in-house RBG Bar & Grill serves a breakfast buffet and a la carte lunch and dinner service.
- The hotel's contemporary bar combines an international drink menu with outstanding Scottish hospitality.
- In-house cardiovascular fitness room comes furnished with a variety of exercise equipment, a plasma-screen television and individual changing facilities.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Public car parking is available.
- The hotel's ground floor houses eight meeting rooms furnished with the latest audiovisual equipment and accommodation for 200 delegates.
- Number of rooms: 185
24 hours Reception
24 hours Room Service
Dry Cleaning Service
WIFI - Public Areas
Connecting Rooms - On Request
Free WIFI - All Rooms
Safe In Room
Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Golf Course Nearby
CHILD POLICY: 0-12 years FREE, including breakfast
CANCELLATION POLICY: 24 hours notice
Last updated: 16.02.16